6/07/2011

Me and Betty Schwinn, cycling adventure and outfit post

Oh how I love Spring and Summer...........and now that I have my beautiful bike Betty Schwinn in my life (thanks again to my awesome husband) I am loving it even more. Whenever we have a day off together and the weather allows it, we are out on our bikes. As promised I will try my best to look cute and vintage, to not let Betty down. She deserves the effort.
Bike short of Dave....I know his is not as cute as mine but it deserves mentioning too.
Dress, another one of the 10000000000 shirt waist dresses I have made in the past. I think I never blogged this one before because you have seen it in other prints/colours before. This one is navy strawberry print and instead of sleeves I added matching bias binding around the arm holes. The headband is a gift from by friend Julie. She makes them to sell.
Are you enjoying the nice weather at the moment? How do you make the most of it?

1 comment: