6/05/2011

How could I forget New York?

Wow, I have no idea how that happened but I totally forgot to blog about our stop in New York city as part of our epic holiday. I think this happened because NYC is the place I probably took the most pictures....so many iconic buildings and places. Anyways, I don't want you to miss out on some of them........
The flat iron building - My favourite building in NYC
I was wearing the skirt and top I made as part of the Spring Palette Challenge.
I tried to pull off a Marilyn on the subway vents but wasn't patient enough to wait long enough so no pictures... It did however happen later on when I wasn't expecting it. I hope everyone around me had a good laugh....
Another dress I never posted. I made this last year. Just a simple shift dress. Nothing special.
Husband had a great time on the Intrepid air craft carrier (I enjoyed it too...they had an exhibition on women in the 2nd world war)
Of course we had to go to the garment district so I could have my picture taken with the iconic button and needle...
.....and even more important with this guy. I think every seamstress that makes it to New York, comes home with a picture taken here.
Time square magic
And bye bye NYC........

No comments:

Post a Comment