4/01/2011

I won, I won, I won....thanks to all you amazing people who voted

Thank you guys for voting for me to win the Mad Men photo competition. I won the 1960s vintage dress from Juno Says Hello, received it the other day and thought I share a picture with you to say thank you.
I am such a lucky girl. I never won anything in my life ever before (at least I can't remember). Thanks again, you guys are awesome!!!
I'm not really that cool, but I wasn't wearing any make up here, hence the sun glasses.

3 comments:

  1. The dress looks great on you and very well deserved in my opinion. Your outfit and picture was definitely the best ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who cares about the make-up? You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, you look awesome! An the glasses look great too. I do the same when too lazy to makeup for photos.

    ReplyDelete