3/06/2011

Me made March outfits 3,4 and 5

This is what I was wearing for the Me Made March challenge on day 3,4 and 5:
This is my 1960s shapeless sack dress aka the strawberry hospital gown/scrubs. It's shapelessness reminds me of hospital scrubs. Blogged about here.
I did my hair like this after watching Casey's tutorial the other day. She's so cute. I have never styled it this way but really like the look of it. A new hair style staple for the future!!!
I don't know what happened with the light in these pictures but I kind of like the effect.
I dipped into my new Spring palette collection again on day 4.
Red shorts blogged here and checked shirt/blouse blogged here. And yes I really like that cardigan. I have it in 3 different colours. You will probably see all 3 of them a lot during March as I am a wardrobe layering kinda girl.
And on day 5 another one of my favourites. I have worn this dress so many times now and can't get tiered of it. Blogged about here.
The cardigan was a lucky car boot sale find. It's all crochet lace around the sleeves and hem. I love it!! It only cost me £1.50 thank you very much.
Please excuse the quality of some of the pictures. I took some of the pictures in a rush before leaving the house, not realising how blurry they were. But you get the idea anyway, I think.

5 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! I really like the red shorts and purple dress. That purple looks great with your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Your "I made ..." is great fun for my eyes! Enjoying a lot with your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bea,
    I'm with an online dress boutique called Shabby Apple (www.shabbyapple.com) and we'd love to get in touch with you about offering your readers and exclusive coupon. Please check us out and email me at eliza@shabbyapple.com if you are interested!

    Best,

    Eliza
    Shabby Apple

    ReplyDelete