9/09/2010

Self Stitched September

Hi everyone, just a quick SSS picture series. I didn't get to take a picture of what I was wearing on the day, every day but since I have a good collection of pictures of all my pieces ever made, I can fill the gaps with them. This is what I have been wearing so far. I started it a day early with the green dress previously posted on the 31st of August. I am such a mess when it comes to dates at the moment.... but it made up for a day I went hiking with my hubby and had to go for jeans and t-shirt to keep it simple and comfortable.


Day one
Day two, lilac gabardine skirt with bow detail
Day 3 floral print shirt waist dress
Day 4 green gabardine pencil skirt
Then there are day 5 and 6 which were the hiking days. I will catch up with those two days and extend SSS into October to make up for not dressing in my own self made clothes
Day 7 was at a vintage fair in Brentwood I was wearing the green halter dress but only got this picture taken on the day. I tried a beehive to look the part. It didn't turn out as big as I would have liked it to be but I thought.
This is the dress I was wearing at the fair.
Day 8, red floral pink cotton dress. I have started wearing tights again. I guess that's it, summer is over!!
Day 9 floral print shirt waist dress and tights again.
This is also a rare shot of me with no make up. I am being housewife today, so I didn't bother yet until I am done with all my jobs around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment