8/20/2010

Funky pillows


Hi everyone, I am finally back home, been back at work for a week already and have now made it back to blogger land.
Last week I didn't get much sewing done. I only spend a few hours every night on making some cute cushions for the living room...if that's where they will end up.
On my trip to Germany I managed to get some fabric shopping done but I must say it wasn't overwhelming. The places we went to had a few cute prints but nothing I couldn't buy in the UK.
Anyway, Dave and I found some cute printed hessian in one shop and thought it might make some cute cushions. I bought some reindeer, pigs and cow print and made them up this week. I embellished them with some sequins and little bells I had in my beads collection. I hope you like them.
It's good to be back.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment