3/11/2010

Work in progress

I started a new project today. It's one of the vintage patterns I showed a few posts ago.
I am working on the short sleeved version. I am hopefull that Spring is just around the corner so I refuse making anything with long sleeves at the moment. I am french seaming the whole thing so I don't have to line it. So far I have finished the front and back but still need to sew up the side seams and one shoulder and finish the colar, sleeves and buttons/holes. But for today this is how far I got.
front
back
       
close up of the lovely fabric.
I'll finish it tomorrow. It's a great and easy pattern to work with and I am looking forward to showing you my finished version. But for now I have a date with my sweet butterflies and hurricanes partner Julie, some Chinese food and last nights episode of Mad Men. A girls gotta eat, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment