3/10/2010

more spots

My husband is on a course away from home this week so the cat and I have the place to ourselves. She loves it because she gets to sleep in the bed with me.
The only thing I like about the situation is that I get to sew a bit more. I posted this
a few days ago. A little baby blue pin dot blouse. I liked the shape and fit of it so much, I made another one in pink from the same pattern from burdastyle. I didn't add the rushing because I wanted something plain for every day.
I decided to add a tie to the pink one. I have seen so many shirts and blouses lately that had a detail like this. I had to have one too. I got matching buttons again. Yey! I hope Spring is just around the corner now. I want to wear them. You think Emma Pilsbury from Glee would want one?

No comments:

Post a Comment